Few members have asked for explanation how to send photos in the forum. It's very simple. You have 2 options:
1. Photos can be attached from an external website
- when making a new post, you have a number of buttons showing above the text box you're writing your message in. One of them is . When you click on it - it comes up with a popup window where you type the exact URL of your photo hosted externally on other website.
2. They can be uploaded into PP Gallery
- upload your photo into PP Gallery. Each photo in a gallery has its own URL you can use in forums just like an external link mentioned above in option 1.
3. They can be uploaded locally into PP Forums as attachments
- when making a new post, scroll down to "Additional Options" section and click on the "Manage Attachments" button. From there it's self-explanatory to upload photos directly from your computer.