Please read the following rules for the Photo of The Month Competitions (POTM) before you start uploading your photos:
Opening dates and voting
- All uploads to be made here into a particular month folder.
- Each member can only upload 1 photo.
- Your photos must match the Theme chosen for a particular month or they will be removed from the competition without notice.
- Describe Why you think the photo is suitable for the topic in the description box provided during upload.
- Only PP forum members can participate in the POTM competition.
- Each photo may only be submitted once for POTM competition. You cannot submit the same photo month after month.
- Organizing or enticing massive voting (online or offline, in favor or against, human or automatic) is against the rules.
- PP deserves the right to delete any photo at any time solely at their discretion (inappropriate or offensive photos, breaking the rules, etc.)
- The rules are subject to change.
Opening date for new photo submissions begins on the 1st day of each calendar month and is open for 3 weeks. Voting begins the last week of each month and lasts 14 days. During voting period, new photo submissions are closed for that month. The winner will be announced in the middle of the following month. For example January POTM winner will be known by the mid February and so on.
How to vote
Vote by clicking on the radio buttons below each photo during voting period. The winner will have the highest rating. Should one or more winning photos have identical rating a public poll run over 7 days in PP forums will decide the winner.