How To Become
(and earn a decent income from it)
Whether you're thinking of saving costs by photographing your family wedding or launching yourself into a full-fledged Wedding Photography Business, we have the news for you...
let me put it to you plainly. As a professional photographer in this day and age, if you aren't equipped to shoot weddings, you just aren't going to make it. Weddings are a primary source of revenue for most photographers and if you aren't able to market yourself as a high quality wedding photographer with the portfolio to back it up, you're cutting yourself off from a major source of income and prestige.
But, you say, you already have the knowledge and basic photography skills that qualify you as a professional photographer! While that's true, becoming a wedding photographer requires a bit more than just adding "weddings" to your business card. You have to know the specific skills required to photograph weddings, and also know exactly what clients are looking for. And you need an expert advice, tested time and time again in the field by professional wedding photographers.
But why should you become a Wedding Photographer at all?
Here are just six reasons to get you started...
- There are 2.3 million couples getting married in the US alone each year. If you break that down, you will see that it comes to about 6,200 weddings each day. If you market yourself well, you will have a never-ending list of clients.
- The annual expense on weddings in the US is an awesome $64 billion. Wouldn't it be nice to have a slice of that pie for yourself?
- $27,882 is the average wedding budget in the US. $2,651 on average, or 9.5% of the wedding budget is spent on a photographer alone! (Long Island brides spend the most on photography at $4,550). And that's just one wedding. Imagine how many you could do each week!
- You get all this amazing chunk of cash just for a few hours work!
- Studies have shown that the majority of people consider their wedding to be the most important and most significant event in their entire lives. What's more is that people tend to spend more money on their weddings than they do on any other event they'll ever be a part of.
- Among professional photographers responding to polls, it was reported that weddings made up a full 70 percent of many freelance photographers' incomes! That means that by learning how to photograph weddings, you can increase your income by a huge margin!
Now that you know why Wedding Photography can be a really great career or second income for you, it is important to know that you have to begin it in the right way. And that means having the right kind of knowledge. It means having an expert wedding photographer with years of experience in the field train you in the process.
Let Us Introduce You Our Premier Wedding Photography Course:
The Expert Wedding Photographer
Upon completing The Expert Wedding Photographer comprehensive course, you will receive an official Certificate of Completion via mail!
|The Brains Behind The Course
||Let us introduce you to Garry Edwards (see his BIO at photo.net), a leading British photographer who has created this course and will guide you through it. Having reached dizzying heights of success in Wedding Photography himself, he has now decided to share some of his expertise and knowledge with other photographers.
Apart from having several hundreds of weddings behind his belt, Garry co-authored a series of instructional lighting themes there, he's an expert on wedding photography, advertising & commercial photography, still life & fashion and produced number of training videos on various types of studio photography.
A Fully Formed Curriculum
Expert Wedding Photographer Course is a great deal more than just a tutorial. you're not going to come away with just a vague idea of how to shoot weddings, but with the full skill set of a highly trained professional wedding photographer! Rest assured that when you sign up to take our course, you'll be getting thorough, in-depth, step-by-step instruction in all the intricacies of the trade, and learn how to take your ambitions from idea to fruition!
Additionally, you will learn a myriad of technical information surrounding Wedding Photography business that most professionals would never tell you about, such as...
Setting Up Your Business
- Learn insider's secrets and how you can market yourself as a wedding photography specialist from the very start.
- Find out the 8 keys to winning wedding photography. Your competition wouldn't be happy to tell you this!
- We'll show you how to create your own website even if you have no programming skills.
- Get answers to all the awkward questions, such as how much you should charge for your services and how to go about getting paid.
- Learn the secrets of advertising and marketing yourself in a successful way.
- Protect your work and your assets from theft and piracy.
Running Your Photography Business
- Learn ahead of time about all the hazards and traps of the wedding photography game: how to deal with the people, the venues, and more!
- We'll show you what kind of photos to take, when and how to do it.
- Learn how to establish a schedule and stick to it, so that each client gets what they paid for.
- Get all the information about fair and air-tight wedding contracts. We'll even toss in 3 wedding contracts for you free.
- Get advice on the most suitable gear for shooting weddings. You don't want to pop in with Point&Shoot camera!
- Learn about how to properly use flash, lights, lightmeters and filters to get the best shot each and every time without sacrificing that lively and spontaneous feeling that's so highly priced.
- Gain the knowledge to distinguish between different models of cameras and lenses and pick the best one for the job.
- Learn the difference between film and digital photography, the merits of each, and which one is right for you.
- Discover how to use a computer to make your life as a photographer much easier, and safely store backups of all your work and records.
Getting the Perfect Shot
- Discover the difference between formal and informal portraits, and when to use each.
- Learn about all the required wedding shots, the dancing shot, the group shot, the personal shot, bride and groom portraits, the "just married" car, and more!
- Discover how to set up shots beforehand for perfect results.
Post Production and Computer Work
- Learn all about the concept of digital workflow and how to take a photo from concept to finished product with the aid of a computer.
- Use the computer to manipulate your finished photos to make them even better, including:
- Correcting the color balance
- Retouching the photograph
- Removing unwanted elements or blemishes
- Straightening crooked lines
- Correcting wide lens distortion
- Special effects such as frames, vignettes, black and white, and sepia
Presenting Your Photos to the Client
- Learn all about creating albums, both digital and traditional, and using them as a marketing tool to display your highly honed wedding photography skills!
- Discover how to appeal to any client and put your best face forward at all times.
A Familiar Package Offers Stellar Results
As you can see, you stand to learn a lot from our online wedding photography course, but rest assured, taking all this information in will come quickly and naturally, because the structure we use is one that you're guaranteed to be familiar with.
Each section of our course is broken down into small installments, and you learn one critical concept in each of those installments. As you complete an entire section, you'll be able to take a review quiz to ensure that you've fully learned the material before you go along to the next. What's more, the online format means that you'll get all-important instant feedback on your performance!
A World of Information Opens Up Before You
What's more is that when you sign up for our course, you'll gain access to a number of other amazing features, including...
Your own personal tutor! Yes - real pro photographers wil guide you through the course giving you practical advice and recommendations.
BONUS!!! Free 500MB online photo gallery that you can use to keep track of your progress as a wedding photographer or create online albums to show your work to your clients.
Automatic watermark applet to protect all your photographs stored in the gallery.
An optional online print-on-demand service from which you, or your clients, can request a professional print of any of your uploaded photographs.
A handy calendar planner tool to help you keep track of your individual goals and deadlines.
Access to our regularly updated photography blog, which is full of helpful information such as tips, tutorials, and product reviews
Access to our photography forums where you can meet other photographers and students
An automatically updated exclusive list of the web's best deals of photographic equipment.
Quite certainly, Expert Wedding Photographer course has everything needed to set you up in the business, keep going in it and even become more successful than your competitors. You only have to pray that they do not get the access to the information you will have through this amazing course.
Isn't It Time?
Haven't you always wanted to master the art of wedding photography? Haven't you always known that gaining a reputation as a skilled wedding photographer would get you more jobs and greater exposure? Are you tired of seeing those lucrative wedding photography jobs going to the other guys time and time again, when you know that with just a little more knowledge, you could easily compete on their level?
Then you owe it to yourself to become a wedding photographer today. Luckily, the opportunity is right in front of you to take advantage of our Expert Wedding Photographer Course at Proud Photography. I promise you, after you take our course, you will be fully prepared to not only take excellent wedding photographs, but to demonstrate your ability to do so and rack in the new clients. You can establish a successful personal business at last - it is guaranteed that you will increase the range of your freelance photography skills, and therefore, your marketability when you take this course.
This is more than just learning a new hobby. This is about changing your entire life and I'm honored to be the one to help you do it. That's why I'm offering exclusive access to The Expert Wedding Photographer Course for a special price today:
That's over 20% off our regular price of $238.80 for a limited time.
For this minimal fee, you'll gain access to all of the photographic secrets known, presented in the easy to use, highly thorough format outlined above.
This is the COMPLETE COURSE ENROLLMENT FEE; you won't have to pay a single cent more. Ever. And do remember that the course fee is tax-deductible because it goes towards your business and education! That means even more savings for you!!! You can surely understand how minimal these initial costs are in return for what you are getting. You might be earning hundreds (or even thousands) of dollars a day when you get into the profession. And the course is definitely going to take you there!
Don't Risk a Penny With My Full,
60 Days 100% Money Back Guarantee!
Guess what! I'm so confident that you'll become the Expert Wedding Photographer with the abilities and know-how to make thousands of dollars each week after completing our course, that I will personally give you a 100%, no-hassle refund if you're unhappy with the product.
What's the secret making you so sure about your program?
There's no catch. As the well established online photography school with thousands of happy students and many years of experience, we know exactly what's needed to get you in the spotlight and be successful.
So why wait any longer? People are out there, in your town, getting married as you read this, and you could be the one preserving their memories for a lifetime, as well as getting your name out there as a high quality freelance wedding photographer.
Our Expert Wedding Photographer Course has everything that is needed to take you that route. Enroll Now !
P.S. Just remember you are purchasing almost a wedding photography franchise without the on-going franchise fees! Following our easy to understand and proven guidelines you are destined to be successful in the wedding photography business.
P.P.S Unlike other wedding photography courses or e-books available on the internet, for us it doesn't end just by selling you the course. We'll guide you and provide personal support all the way.