• LOGIN
  • No products in the cart.

Program issues

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Michael E.
    Participant

Has anyone else had problems with the class program itself? As in a quiz not working properly? I am a bit of a computer idiot, so it could just be me.

Peter Timko
    Keymaster

Hi Michael,

Have all your concerns been addressed? Please let us know, we’d love to help you!

Michelle
    Participant

I am also having some issues. I only bought course a couple of hours ago, and now i have a couple of problems. End of part one asks me to:

We would like to see 3 pictures from you, all taken before […]

and nothing after that, so i am at a loss as to what i am supposed to do.

Second part of problem is that it is now telling me that my course has expired….

Please help, I am in Australia and I am so keen to continue

Thankyou

Michelle B

Peter Timko
    Keymaster

I just wanted to add that the Michelle’s problem has been fixed within minutes. If anyone is facing any issues, please contact us, we are always happy to assist!

Nicole
    Participant

I am having similar problems as Michelle. I uploaded my assignment but it will not let me continue to the next section.

Peter Timko
    Keymaster

Hi Nicole,

As I already replied to your email, this is not an issue. Your assignment must be seen by your instructor first before you can move on. Once submitted you will receive notification and the next lesson will unlock automatically. Receiving feedback usually takes up to two days.

Anonymous

I finished my first quiz but i have not received a reply about it.

Peter Timko
    Keymaster

Hi Michael,

Quizzes are automatically evaluated by the system, after you submit the quiz, you’ll get the results instantly. Only assignments where you upload photos are checked and reviewed by your tutor.

Jessica
    Participant

i Have submitted my work for assignment 4 a week ago. No response or reply . I have submitted it several times and had no response and can not move on. I understand it take 2 days usually but this has been a week . I also have submitted 2 messages in the leave a message area and no response what am I doing wrong or how can I fix this so I can continue on to finish my course?

Jessica
    Participant

i have again submitted my work 6 days ago and no response or reply from my instructor I would really like to move on in the class but this is really holding me up I have sent 2 messages also with no replies.

Peter Timko
    Keymaster

Dear Jessica,

I understand the frustration. We received your assignment on Friday, just 3 days ago. You will receive your feedback and response to your messages shortly.

Jessica
    Participant

is there something on my end that could be sending this later than I sent it .  I know I sent it on wednesday

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© All Rights Reserved.